close












Augustana / Boston





in the light of the sun, is there anyone?

在那耀眼的陽光下,有人嗎?

oh it has begun...

喔..這一切都將開始

oh dear you look so lost,

喔..親愛的,你看起來那麼失落

Eyes are red and tears are shed,

眼睛紅紅的,淚也流了下來

this world you must've crossed...you said...

 你說,日子終究還是要過下去的





you don't know me, you don't even care,

 你不了解我,甚至毫不關心

you don't know me, you don't wear my chains...

 你不了解我,不能容忍我





essential and appealed,

 總有一天會實現的


Carry all your thoughts across
 
 帶著你所有的想像


an open field,

 穿過那一大片無垠草原


when flowers gaze at you..

 花兒凝視著你


They're not the only ones who cry

 它們不是唯一


when they see you

 看見你哭的


you said...

 你說





you don't know me, you don't even care,

 你不了解我,甚至毫不關心


you don't know me, you don't wear my chains...

 你不了解我,不能容忍我





she said I think I'll go to Boston...

 她說,我要出發前往波士頓


I think I'll start a new life,
 
 我要一個全新生活


I think I'll start it over,

 我要重新開始


Where no one knows my name,

 到一個沒有人認識我的地方


I'll get out of California,

 我要離開加州


I'm tired of the weather,

 我討厭那裡的天氣


I think I'll get a lover and fly em out to Spain...

 我會有個新戀情,和我的伴去西班牙


I think I'll go to Boston,

 我要出發前往波士頓


I think that I'm just tired

 我只是累了


I think I need a new town,

 我需要一個嶄新的小鎮


To leave this all behind...

 把一切拋在腦後


I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset

 我需要晨曦,而不是晚輝餘霞


I hear it's nice in the Summer,

 我聽說那裡夏天很棒


Some snow would be nice...

 能下點雪也很好


Boston...where no one knows my name...

 波士頓...一個沒有人認識我的地方

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 。虫。 的頭像
    。虫。

    傾聽心裏的聲音

    。虫。 發表在 痞客邦 留言(2) 人氣()